18 Jan Essential Oils 101 – Free Class 12.00-13.00 Saturday, January 20th
Are you curious about Essential oils but not sure what all they are or don’t know where to start?
Join Jen Warakomski for this introductory class where you’ll learn the answers to these questions:
– What is an essential oil?
– How essential oils work?
– What are different ways to use essential oils?
We will also cover these topics:
– How to integrate essential oils into your everyday routine.
– How to support the immune & digestive system.
– How to support your hormones.
– How to manage stress and anxiety.
– How to get better sleep.
– How to replace chemical cleaners in your home with affordable, natural solutions.
Ask questions in the comments & get answers to your own health ailments!
doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils represent the safest and purest essential oils available in the market.
Learn how to be the healer in your home using natural solutions!
This class is free.
You will have the opportunity to purchase your own oils and also receive free gifts!
Please reserve here in facebook if you will be attending or rsvp to: email@example.com